crims0nhunter: (Zero Piloting)
Crims0n_Hunter ([personal profile] crims0nhunter) wrote in [community profile] cyberformed2026-09-14 12:03 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Zero returns to the ship

Who: Zero, Various red-shirts & vehicons.
When: Right now
Where: Docking Bay
Warnings: Retcons and or Canon edits, Nothing significant

Zero's small one-man shuttle approaches the docking rings. It's a small unassuming craft, very much function over frill, mismatching shades of tarnish on the metal where it's been repaired and jerry rigged multiple times. where he procured it is anybody's guess. It doesn't seem likely to have many miles left on it.

Zero's comms blip as he reconnects to the onboard network.

"What's this? From Optimus? 'To whom it may concern, There's been a somewhat troubling consistent issue I've noticed recently that I feel is at the point of flagging up with security, as it might....'
oh... right... work. Didn't expect to be back on the clock already, let a bot's feet hit the deck first..."

He pinches the bridge of his nose and lets out an exasperated sigh.

"I suppose people will probably be seeing my signal ping back on line, no doubt my landing clearance will get the jungle drums going. I wonder if there'll be anybody waiting to welcome me back on board.... it's not like I gave people much warning I'd be gone. They'll probably be really mad."

He guides the small beater craft home flawlessly, in a flurry of switches flicking and yokes sliding back and forth, as he chatters across comms with Vehicons for the required clearances.

He kneels and gathers the last of his travel belongings, some Energon-Goodies, a small drinking flask, a copy of 'Swords Galactic Monthly' (swimsuit issue), and piles them haphazardly back into a conical canvas sack. He takes a deep breath to ready himself, stands, keys and access code into the gang way, and steps out into the open of the vibrant and bustling docking area, ready to take his lumps.
betterthanmegaman: (pic#16978366)

[personal profile] betterthanmegaman 2026-09-14 01:31 pm (UTC)(link)
Speaking of lumps.

Here comes one.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Bass shouts from the rafters. What was he doing up there? Drama. As much as he can muster at least, his armor is once again in for repairs after the fightclub thing with the Bee lady. Worth it. Either way he's just in some workout clothes at the moment.

He leaps from up high, aiming to land a hell of a dropkick on his brother... or he would have if Treble didn't tackle him out of the way first. In enthusiasm of course. The robot wolf is very aggressively... licking Zero's face.

"Treble! Knock that off!" Bass stomps a foot after landing, "I'm trying to kick his ASS!"
betterthanmegaman: (pic#16978366)

[personal profile] betterthanmegaman 2026-09-14 02:42 pm (UTC)(link)
Treble yips in excitement and licks Zero again, tail wagging so quickly it would probably constitute as a physical hazard to anyone in the way. Yes he did indeed miss Zero!

Bass scoffs.

"Betrayer..." he mumbles with a roll of his optics. Though he does nothing to separate his dog from his brother. Far be it for him to deny Treble doing something that makes him happy. This has nothing to do with Zero.

"A few months ago I was on a mission. Tripped balls on Dark Energon but a defeated TWO CYBERTRONIANS IN BATTLE ROYAL!" he grins viciously and clenches his fist. A fine day to prove those who thought ill of AI WRONG, "Also got stabbed about fifty times and exploded a bit so when they did my repairs I asked for a couple extra inches since my they were so extensive."

He deserved the treat. His armor needed to be completely refabricated and well... most of him also needed to be put back together. He was a mess being held together with ducktape and dreams on that ride home.
heat_wavering: (walking downtown going fast cause i'm ho)

[personal profile] heat_wavering 2026-09-14 03:14 pm (UTC)(link)
Heat had been weaving with metal again in the docking bay area, working with thin strips of copper that turned neat colors under high temperatures defending on the exact degrees, direction it was aimed at, and all sorts of neat stuff.

When he got annoyed with one strip or another, he just dropped it beside him while scolding it, so that by the time of Zero's arrival, he had quite the pile of colorful, wadded up copper next to him.

Heat blinked at the sound of footsteps he thought he recognized, and tipped his head back to see. "Huh? Oh hi, Zero. Thought you visited with mister Ultra Magnus, didja go somewhere instead? When did you go? Didn't unground you, I think that's against the rules of you being grounded. Unless you went to go find some ground, maybe. Um. Hmm."

He considered this, then smiled at his little brother. "Hi, I missed you! Missing is thinking nice things, right...?" He touched a still very, very hot finger to his lips in thought before yelping and jerking back with a whine. Owwww...
gentlebluebomber: (cry)

[personal profile] gentlebluebomber 2026-09-15 11:33 pm (UTC)(link)
And he wasn't wrong some people might be upset at his absence. Including a bit of a yell from across the Docking Bay. "ZERO!" It's less angry and more relief and distress all at once and before long the little Mega of Man is bursting his heels to get to Zero's side as fast as he can.

He almost tackles him and misses by a foot, tumbling to turn round quick and slides along the flooring. "Zero!! Zero!" He pushes off the floor and scurries on his feet over to him and with fists balled, eyes wet. "You left and it wasn't even through the bridge!?"
gentlebluebomber: (Look nervous)

[personal profile] gentlebluebomber 2026-09-15 11:53 pm (UTC)(link)
Rock instantly wraps his arms around him and makes a huffy petty noise. "I'm not gonna hit you." A pause. "Yet," Rock takes a deep intake of air to keep from crying on him. "You big dummy, you didn't leave a note, or send messages or or anything. I should kick you in the knees." he sniffles pulling out of the hug.

"It was aweful, I got pulled into a mirror world of the R2 and they strapped me to a medical bed and were gonna "domesticate" me. I'm already domestic!!" Rock starts rambling. "And then Terra is gone, and there was another Blues and he was really mean about me being friends with him.. and now he's gone too. I'm not scared scared, but..." His ramblings slow. And it seems he's forgotten his point.
gentlebluebomber: (cry)

[personal profile] gentlebluebomber 2026-09-16 12:35 am (UTC)(link)
"A parallel reality. It was so weird Zero. It was like a reverse morality of the ship." He wipes his eyes. "They're long gone I hope, if I can help it I hope it never happens again." He rubs his eyes, pigeon toeing his feet. "I don't even want to think if there's a mirror reality of home." He whispers.

"But, but its not all bad at least... I was actually in the Dock Bay for a good reason too..." He smiles meekly. "I was gonna sign up for a little ship to take out for me and Heatman to have a play date at a fair." Sniffling again. "And then I saw you and I'm just glad you're back and safe and and and..." Rock stutters a second trying to ground himself. "So you have have to promise me if you leave and its not the bridge you tell me okay."
gentlebluebomber: (look up)

[personal profile] gentlebluebomber 2026-09-16 12:51 am (UTC)(link)
"Luckily I didn't see an evil me, or an evil Optimus. Or-" He sniffles as his tears get wiped away smiling now much calmer as he grabs for Zero's hand. "I'd hate it if I had to face you again. But its okay, cause I adapt really quickly so I think I know all the right ways to nonlethally take you down." He teases half heartedly.

"Heat's sculpting again, he's really Artistic. I'm happy he found an outlit for his abilities. And duh, I wanna make sure you're welcome home safe and sound before I go gathering Heat for our adventures later."
gentlebluebomber: (Giggle)

[personal profile] gentlebluebomber 2026-09-22 08:39 am (UTC)(link)
Rock stands there staring at the trophy for a moment before letting out a loud snorted laugh that dies off into a squeak he tried to hide in the end. Covered mouth behind hands as his fingers open to speak between the giggling.

"Someone did the same to my room too. But my Trophy just said 'Nerd" though Rock admits he's a little jealous now knowing that Zero has a more personal trophy. And Rock's so generic. Shame.... buuuut.

"It is kind of right, you are a very pretty robot." He mumbles a second and continues in a normal tone as he pulls his hands away from his mouth. "It must of been of the Cybertronians or something. But I don't know which."